Saturday, December 07, 2019

Handmade Desk Calender 2020


Hello friends,
I am back with my first Design Team inspiration for Papericious . I got so many beautiful products like new pattern paper packs, shaker clipboards, vellum cardstock pack, chalk paints, grey chipboard sheets, various colour sequins, cut n create embellishments, frosting powder and crystal clear powder from Papericious as a DT kit. Here it is -


Keeping Christmas and upcoming NewYear in mind, I have handcrafted a calendar of 2020 which is a perfect gift for season's greetings as my first DT project with their newly launched products!  Have a look! For more close-up pictures kindly check HERE.

Thank you for stopping by.
lots of love,
Tulika
Social Media Links -
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/c4craft/

5 comments:

  1. Your c4 craft is really so wonderful and all collection is also amazing i like your this post. Thanks for sharing such kind this post..

    8 seater dining table marble top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete




  2. Gift box Dubai


    Welcome to the Gift Boxes UAE, We are the best leather gift box manufacturers in Dubai. We provide the best boxes for gifts packing. Get the best jewellery box, wedding box, perfume box & flower box Dubai.


    https://giftboxesuae.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. bill tracking sheets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subsequently picking the wedding band is one of the main assignments in the rundown of wedding courses of action. Other than picking the style of the wedding band there are different things likewise that are to be remembered while picking the wedding band.sterling silver rings

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...