Saturday, March 27, 2021

"Seize The Day" Mixed Media Layered Cards On Dark Background | Video Tutorial


Hello all!
Tulika here, from C 4 Craft. I am super excited to be back and share my project with you today using the The Date Night Patterned Paper Pack from Papericious' January 2021 Release!

This time I have handcrafted two mixed media layered cards with almost same pattern. I used jute stripes, embossed diecuts, sequins as add-ons. 

I will leave you guys here to dig in the details of these cards. Have a look -




I have prepared a step-by-step video tutorial too for these cards. You can check it out HERE or watch below.


Do take time to leave your love for this inspiration. If you are interested to know about the paperpack and elements sheets used in this project then kindly visit HERE.

Entering this project for -

For the Word Challenge Seize, I used the handwritten sentiment 'Seize The Day'.

I have used flowers pictures in my project for this challenge.

My Social Media Links -

Happy Crafting,
Love and hugs,

13 comments:

  1. WOW! Your cards are absolutely beautiful!! I love all of the intricate layers and gorgeous textures you created.Thank you so much for joining us this month at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you Liked it. Thank you ☺️

      Delete
  2. Love both cards, very beautiful !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Thank you for joining More Than Words Mini Challenge this month. Greetings, Aga Scrapeciarnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbe j'adore! merci pour cette jolie participation à notre mini-challenge de mars MTW !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours, and love all your layers. Thanks for joining us for the MTW Mini challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - these are so beautiful! I absolutely love your colours! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at
    More Than Words Challenges!
    Olya Ragozina***

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...