Tuesday, January 28, 2020

"Fille Bébé Rose" Mixed Media Layout Video Tutorial


Hello everyone,
Tulika here from 'C 4 Craft' and I am back with a new video tutorial of a mixed media layout called "Fille Bébé Rose" featuring the beautiful valentine paper pack Papericious "Me Before You" collection. 
I made it to gift my cousin sister and his husband as they are starting their new journey as a parent. All these flowers are handmade and I thoroughly enjoyed making this layout with their cute little girl's snap! 
Here are some snapshots of it....




If you like to watch the way how I made it then plz check the video tutorial HERE

I am entering this project into More Than Words January Challenge 2020
My HIGHLIGHT is the new born baby girl pictures as a keepsake for my cousin sister who has started her motherhood recently.
I am entering this project into Mixed Media Academy January Challenge
Entering this project into Mixed Media Place January 2020 Challenge
Linking this project into Splashy Mix Challenge 13

Do please let me know how do you like this.
I will be eagerly waiting for your comments. 
Hope you have already liked and subscribed my social media links.
Social Media Links -

Thank you for stopping by,
Love and hugs,
Tulika.



37 comments:

  1. Pretty layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Academy.

    DT Chaitali Dekhtawala
    MMA Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  2. Stunning❤️

    Thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Academy.

    DT Shalhev Gan
    MMA Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month! ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  4. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Academy.

    DT sonika agarwal
    MMA Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  5. This one is fantastic. Love the handmade flowers. Thank you for joining our monthly challenge on mixed media academy.

    DT Semonti Roy
    MMA Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  6. Great work and awesome layout.Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  7. beautiful page! thank you for playing with us at MMA challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout. Thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenges. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank for joining us at splashy mix challenge.
    Social Media Ambassador,
    Dheepika Vasudhevan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  10. Your this craft work is really very amazing. I like your this post. Thanks for sharing such kind this article..

    Same day agra tour by car

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!
    Thank you for joining us at Splashy Mix Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing project!❤ Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  13. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at Splashy Mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  14. Fabulous. LOVE it. So glad to have you play along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome colours and a beautiful make. Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful! Thanks from MTW Challenge!
    Yulia:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, amazing layout. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful project! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning layout! Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So bright and cheerful, love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. 😊

      Delete
  22. So gorgeous! Full of joy and happiness! Thank you so much for sharing your project at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...