Wednesday, February 05, 2020

How To Decorate Money Envelopes | Video Tutorial

Hello friends,
Money Envelope is something we need in every occasions for gifting and if it's handmade then it gives a personal touch to it.... Isn't it?
Tulika here from C 4 Craft. Today I am showing few fun techniques on how to decorate money envelopes with Papericious Die Cut Envelopes along with their beautiful Paper Collection "Billet Doux". I have used their Cut and Create Emblishment Sheets too for the same. Here it is..... for more pictures please check HERE -


Here is the video tutorial of the whole process of making these envelopes.

please let me know how do you like this.
I will be eagerly waiting for your comments. 
Hope you have already liked and subscribed my social media links, if not please like, follow and subscribe.
Social Media Links -
Thank you for stopping by,
Love and hugs,
Tulika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...