Thursday, December 24, 2020

Mixed Media Octagonal Album Cover

Hello Crafty minds,
I am back with my new design team project for Papericious. I have handcrafted an Octagonal Mixed Media Album Cover featuring the Tranquil Patterned Paper Pack and the Tranquil - Cut and Create Embellishment Sheets. This paper pack has some beautiful floral patterns, some vintage elements, rustic doors and windows among other things and is simply alluring. 
I have used several fussy cut elements from the paper pack and from the CCE on my layout. I chose pastel colours to give it a soft and elegant look. I included some handcrafted paper flowers too.
Check out some more pictures of my project HERE.

I have entered this project in challenge:-
For the Word Challenge CHILDHOOD, I used the picture of a child.
For the Creative Inspiration GOLD, I used gold color splatter, golden embossed chipboard and golden pearls.
I hope you liked my project and got inspiration. I would love to know your views and please don't forget to leave me some love. Have a great day!


Love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love the unique shape and all the delicate layers. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your time and appreciation. I am glad that you liked it ☺️.

      Delete
  2. great work so gorgeous, thanks for joining with us at MtW challenge stay safe and happy holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation.
      Love and hugs.
      Tulika

      Delete
  3. Wow - this is gorgeous! I love those wings! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your appreciation.
    Love and hugs,
    Tulika

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...