Thursday, April 29, 2021

Mixed Media Monogram ft. Papericious Paperpack'Happy Day' | Video Tutorial


Good morning, friends!
Tulika here again from C 4 Craft and I am so happy to be back with a wonderful tutorial.

For my post today, I have used the most colourful “Happy Day ” Paper Pack and co-ordinating Element Sheets. This time I have decorated my son's nickname 'LEO' with standing MDF letters using this paper pack and very excited to make this decor for his room. I fussy cut his birthday date numbers from the paper pack and glued on the letters. I used few photographs to store memories.

So, without further ado, let's have a look at the project pictures:

I have prepared a step by step video tutorial too for this project. Check HERE for more pictures of this project and video tutorial. 


Thank you for stopping by!
Love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...