Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Vintage Aluminium Kettle

Hi Friends, Hope you all have a good crafty time!!! Today I am here to share my creation using A1 Craft products.
I got a regular aluminium kettle and decided to alter that into a home decor product. You can use to keep plant pots on it or as a flower vase or just as a showpiece to flaunt!
I used Waxed Cotton Cord on the handle and part of a Victorian Lace and pearl on the neck area to make it more beautiful. 
I am extremely happy with the outcome and hope I have inspired you to give it a try.
For more detailed pictures click HERE .


Thank you for being here. 
Loads of love and Happy Crafting!
Tulika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...