Monday, April 01, 2019

Watch Box with Mixed Media "Butterfly On Time Square"

Hello Friends,
Hope you have enjoyed your weekend to its fullest! Today I am presenting my favourite mixed media project till now....This Mixed Media Watch Box is a commission work for a returning customer of mine and I thoroughly enjoyed making it! I experimented with the colours I applied here and it's turned out pretty well as per my expectations. It is a 12Slots MDF Watch box on which I used chalk colours only to give shades. I added clear embossing powder on butterfly picture to give it a embossed look and did some random stamping too on the MDF cutouts. My client wanted to add his husband's name on the top and a sentiment cutout (Forever & Ever) inside too. Rest part of this watch box I gave a distressed look to coordinate with. Here are the snapshots of the project......

"Butterfly On Time Square" 








Inside lid -
I decoupaged with pattern paper inside the lid with a MDF sentiment coloured and pasted on it.

This have been entered into the SanDee&amelie's challenge blog  and 

Hope you liked this watch box...  I will be eagerly waiting to hear from you in the comments section below and please don't forget to subscribe my blog for more projects and tutorials. 
Happy Crafting! 
Happy week ahead!! 
Tulika


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges. Exciting that the butterfly controls the time. A wonderful box to store memories in. Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.... I am glad that you liked my creation
      XOXO
      Tulika.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful box! Love the way you used the colors, and the gears and dimensional design on the top. The butterfly with the time image is lovely. Wonderful little treasure! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sandee and Amelie's Steampunk Challenges, Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.... I am glad that you liked my creation
      XOXO
      Tulika.

      Delete
  3. A wonderful project. Lovely textures and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.... I am glad that you liked my creation
      XOXO
      Tulika.

      Delete

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...