Sunday, September 01, 2019

Decoupage Ceramic Tile Coaster Tutorial

Hi everyone,
We always try to make our home to look better so that we feel better. So, we take care of little things to make different lifestyle statements of our home and to add a spark into our home decor, today I will be showing how to decoupage ceramic tile coasters but with a twist!
Deepa from "Connect 4 Sale" had sent me these ceramic tile coasters.... Let's find out how I turned them into beautiful royal home decor product....



I made a video of pictorial tutorial... Plz check HERE

Thanks for stopping by.
Love
Tulika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...