Friday, September 13, 2019

"Wonderland" - A Shabby Chic Mixed Media Layout with Tutorial

Hi lovely people,
Today I am presenting a shabby chic mixed media layout on shadow tray specially designed for 'i-craft' with their products.
'i-Craft' sent me a gift package with full of lovely products! I must say about their chalkpaints which is so so good! It has nice packaging with a broad-mouth container so that u can use the chalkpaint to its fullest... It's so buttery that u can apply on any surface very soomthly..... It gives a very nice and full coverage with just one coat application! Trust me.... If u apply i-Craft chalkpaint then just one raw paint layer is enough to give the finish! I experienced it personally.
So, this time I thought to make a mixed media layout which I never made before... It was truely an experiment and I am so glad that it came out very well. I made the tutorial too. So, without wasting much time here is some close up pics of my project and Tutorial video too.










For step-by-step video tutorial please check the link below:


Hope you will get some inspirations and try out in your own way....
Thanking you for stopping by,
Love,
Tulika.

1 comment:

  1. Betturkey giriş adresine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    5ZVİ

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...