Thursday, October 10, 2019

How To Decoupage MDF Coaster Set Along With Heat Embossing

Hi Creative minds,
A very happy Dussehra to you all. Hope you enjoyed this Puja your heart out and gearing up for upcoming Diwali festival.
Today I will show you a tutorial on how to Decoupage MDF Coaster Set Along With Heat Embossing. This project is perfect for festive gifting as well as personal use.
This project I made specially and only for i-Craft with their products.
I can say thousand times if you ask me that i-Craft chalk paint is the best! Only one coat application is enough for the total coverage. It's very very smooth to apply on any surface! It has awesome shades of colours to work with too! So, request you to choose your chalk paints wisely.
Now without wasting much time here I am presenting my project pics with video tutorial below.








Hope you enjoyed the video tutorial and got inspiration too....
Thank you for stopping by.
Love and hugs,
Tulika.

5 comments:

  1. Your this post is very helpful and so amazing and really i like your this article.

    Thanks


    Marble table top

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your this post and i am proper understand. Thanks for sharing such kind this post..

    Marble inlay table top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am glad that it is helpful for you 😊

      Delete
  3. The article is much informative which i was searching . You can use handmade Marble inlay table top for living room and after than you can saw a new look. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...