Sunday, October 06, 2019

"Fly Unitedly"... A Mixed Media Key Holder (Tutorial)

Hi friends,
October is here and it is Festival time in India. I am sure you are all busy planning for the festivities for your near and dear ones. Along these lines, I am so happy to be presenting a step by step video tutorial on creating Mixed Media Home Décor Products. I have shown how to alter a MDF Key Holder into a Home Décor piece with the products gifted by  "Connect4sale" . I named it "Fly Unitedly".  Hope you all enjoy this project with the video tutorial and get project ideas for this Festival Season.




For more pictures and video please click Here
For video tutorial please click "Fly Unitedly" - A Mixed Media Key Holder

Thank you for stopping by...
Love and hugs,
Tulika.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...