Wednesday, April 29, 2020

DIY Kitchen Jar Lid Makeover | Lockdown Activity | Decoupage Kitchen Decor | Video Tutorial


Hello,
Anxious thoughts can be more difficult to escape in sustained isolation, such as the widespread lockdown measures due to the coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19), but arts and crafts have been shown to help distract from these feelings. 
I, being a crafter is trying to use this lockdown period with creativity by giving a makeover to my kitchen glass jar lid. Since long I was thinking to do something with my kitchen jar lids which became rusty, shabby, scribbled and awful. So using decoupage art I gave them a stunning look and wanted to share the process with you all! 


Check the step-by-step process video here -


Hope you enjoyed it too. Please let me know your feedback in the comment section.
Thank you for stopping by.
Love & hugs,
Tulika.

Please follow, share and subscribe my social media links,
Social Media Links -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...