Monday, April 13, 2020

DIY Narrow Sliding Gift Box - Video Tutorial

Hello friends,
Tulika here from C 4 Craft and I am back with my new tutorial post on how to create narrow sliding gift box with Papericious paper pack "Blooms N Berries".
This box is so perfect to gift a pen or bracelet or something like that.
Have a look! For more pictures please check HERE.



I am delighted to share with you the Step by Step Process of making this DIY Narrow Sliding Gift Box with a Video Tutorial HERE.
Hope you liked this inspiration. I would love to see how you create your gift boxes as well. Keep crafting!
Love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...