Friday, March 15, 2019

MDF Bookmark Or Tag Tutorial

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my blog... Today I am very excited to share my project with you all as this includes my very first video tutorial!
I got few tissue napkins and bookmarks (which can be use as tags too) in my DT kit from A1 Craft and rest products I used from my stash. I decided to make a vintage style and a floral theme designs on them.

Vintage Theme Bookmark:


Floral Theme Bookmark:



I was very nervous while shooting the video but after completing them quiet happy with the outcome... what do you think??
To check more snapshots of those bookmarks or tags click HERE

To watch the video tutorial please check MDF Bookmarks Tutorial

Hope you liked my video tutorial.....I will be waiting for your valuable remarks in the comment section😁

If you missed the DT kit video please check what I got in my DT kit HERE

Below are the products I used from store

MDF bookmarks:

Tissue Napkins


To buy any of these products or for any query send a whatsapp message on 8082839533.

Thank you for stopping by
See you soon with another tutorial
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...