Thursday, March 28, 2019

Decoupage Key Hanger on 'Feluda' Theme

Hi Friends,
I am back with a very interesting project!
They say - you are not a true bengali if you don't like 'fish', 'rasgulla' and 'Feluda aka Prodosh C Mitter'.... 
Every Bengali in childhood reads these detective series or even one book on Feluda by Satyajit Ray!!! Even I didn't miss any movie on any of his story yet!!
I was over-excited when I got this very quick order to make a Key Hanger on "Feluda" (A great bengali detective) theme.... 
Though my client wanted it simple but the emotion behind it was tremendous! 
I also loved the stencilling part which totally matched with this colour combination and masculine theme....
Special love and thanks to my 5years old son who allowed me to lend his toys and my Father-In-Law for his keys and spectacle for the photography.

Here it is -



Let me know your views about it in the comment section below.....
Please don't forget to follow/subscribe my Blog.
Happy Crafting!!
Tulika

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tulika!

    Claudia here - the challenge blog owner from SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges. You asked about challenge details - you can find all the rules (there are only a few) in the "Da Rules" page on the challenge blog.

    Hope to see you play along with us soon!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by :-)

Mixed Media Kraft Paperbag

Hi Friends, Tulika Saha here from "C 4 Craft" with a new inspirational project exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with the...